Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stage 2 List

Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 2 List

Ok so Uncle sam hopefully is going to be gracious to this first time home buyer and am looking a quite an extensive build up (atleast for me) here's what I have so far:

ARB locker for the front
4.88 Gears
LoD Rocker Guards
LoD Rear Stubby w/tire carrier
Probably new OME LT shocks all 4 corners

It looks like alot more in the shopping cart on Northridge What does everybody think though does that look like a good list??
Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

It looks like alot more because of the total!! You will be hooked up if you went with everything on this list. I have been doing some research on shocks as well, and OME LT's were what I came up with too. They are supposed to be some good shocks.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Super Freak

That's what I'm hoping Josh. The only thing I'm worried about with the OME shocks will they be enough for the lift. I'm also hoping with the lower gearing and the lockers I can make it up Dictums Ridge

Quick Reply: Stage 2 List