Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stack TF budget boost pucks?

Old 01-31-2012, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stack TF budget boost pucks?

I'm sure there has been a thread on this, but couldn't find it. I want to go with a teraflex budget boost 2.5" lift with shock extensions. I do want to get a bumper and winch eventually. Can I stack the budget boost puck, with a 1/2" puck on top of it? Anyone encounter this?

I don't wheel off road really at all, but it'll be for moderate off roading. I have an 07 jku.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:44 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

yup, you sure can up front without any problems. the rear, you cannot.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do you suggest 1/2", or a different puck size?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by felix_434
Do you suggest 1/2", or a different puck size?
i suggest you take a measurement before installing your lift and then one after and, if you still feel the need to install additional spacers, get ones based on what you really need instead of going off a best guess. yes, you will have to do the work twice but, you may find that you don't even need them at all.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

[/CENTER]

That's true good advise, I probably won't get the bumper and winch for a year or so out after the lift and tires are put on. Are there comparable budget boosts to Teraflex that a bunch of jeepers use? I saw Rough Country, but TF looks like a more stable kit.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:20 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by felix_434
That's true good advise, I probably won't get the bumper and winch for a year or so out after the lift and tires are put on. Are there comparable budget boosts to Teraflex that a bunch of jeepers use? I saw Rough Country, but TF looks like a more stable kit.
well, if that's the case, i would definitely wait until you really need it.

regarding budget boost, what can i tell you other than a budget boost is a budget boost is a budget boost. some come more complete than others but, for the most part, you can't really go wrong with whatever you go with.

Quick Reply: Stack TF budget boost pucks?