Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

square led taillight manufacturers? (flushmount)

Old 07-09-2014, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default square led taillight manufacturers? (flushmount)

Hey y'all. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that produces a flush style taillight for the jk? I am interested in buying the aev corners with the taillight provision but i dont want to keep the stock taillights that stick out to to get bashed on everything I'm trying to keep protected from. My next option would be to go poison spyder but i dont wanna hassle with having them powdercoated and cutting the taillight holes :/
Old 07-09-2014, 08:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welp, ive seen the rockridge and they look flippin awesome. Has anyone used these with aev corners?? That would be a nice combo if it will work!
Old 07-09-2014, 08:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if they would work. Have you seen Poison Spyders corners or EVO?
Old 07-10-2014, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Or Genright?

Sent from my fish finder using JK-Forum
Old 07-10-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Something like these?

JK Replacement LED Tail Light and Billet Aluminum Housing
Old 07-10-2014, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jnabird333
Those lights are sweet too. I wonder if they would work in conjunction with the aev corners. I am really particular to the aev and poison spyder because the fit the body lines sooo well. So, I'd like to go with those and still have a flushmount led . Im probably askin a lot, hahaha. I did see a jk on the highway a couple days ago and it looked like he was running some sort of flushmount square tailights with, what i am sure was the aev corners.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MangoWilly
Those lights are sweet too. I wonder if they would work in conjunction with the aev corners. I am really particular to the aev and poison spyder because the fit the body lines sooo well. So, I'd like to go with those and still have a flushmount led . Im probably askin a lot, hahaha. I did see a jk on the highway a couple days ago and it looked like he was running some sort of flushmount square tailights with, what i am sure was the aev corners.
It is my understanding that the MC lights mount the same as the stock lights, so if the AEV corners can utilize the stock lights these should work. I don't know this for certain though...

Quick Reply: square led taillight manufacturers? (flushmount)