Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Spyderlock Wheels

Old 09-20-2012, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spyderlock Wheels

How many of my fellow JK owners have run Spyderlock wheels? I think they look sweet, and I am thinking of running them on my Jeep. Any input is welcome, both positive or negative. Also, pictures would be nice. I am 95% sure that I will be getting the Nitto Trail Grapplers in a 35x12.50R17. I would be looking to get the Spyderlocks in a black finish. Thank in advance.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

I've always like the black on black look of these myself. Just not sure I wanna run bead locks though.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me first start by saying I have not run these wheels or any beadlocks for that matter. But, I have been researching beadlocks and to me it seems like the Hutchinson Rock Monsters are a better way to go. They are DOT approved, hold both beads, appear to be easy to install and are only $400 a wheel. Whereas the SpyderLocks are $360 a wheel plus $90 if you want the wheel powder coated and another $40 if you want the ring powder coated. For a grand total of $490 a wheel if you wanted a color. I don't know maybe i'm missing something but it seems like unless your buying based on looks or are getting machined SpyderLocks, that the Rock Monsters are a better way to go. Just my .02
Old 09-20-2012, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

I think the powdercoated beadlocks look great on the Falken rig. They would be nice to have, but wheels aren't something I want to dump tons of money into. For me, a nice set of Pro Comps will suffice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4495195274_79e516b11b_z.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	368636

Quick Reply: Spyderlock Wheels