Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

SprintBooster Installed!

Old 03-11-2011, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ouch....$300 dollars????
Old 03-11-2011, 08:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKBobAZ
Ouch....$300 dollars????
Yeah, but you won't be complaining after you install it.

Also...PM the Quadratec rep about a better price. (Mine wasn't $300...)
Old 03-11-2011, 10:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKBobAZ
Ouch....$300 dollars????
I had the same thoughts. After all, there might be maybe $10 worth of material in the gadget. While I am sure, like many products produced in somewhat limited numbers, there were plenty of R&D costs to recoup, the price is still steep.

I have been researching this thing on and off for awhile. At first thinking it was another one of those snake oil gadgets, I have come around.

A little surfing shows that the Sprint Booster has quite a following, and has been made for a lot of vehicle models over the last few years.

I do not have any problem getting my Wrangler in its current configuration up to speed, but I still hate the lag by wire system in the JK. I know throttle sponse can be better and it is my understanding that this thing does the trick.

The company has a no questions asked, full refund, 30 day guarantee if I do not like it. I will only be out shipping back to the company. Nothing I have read so far indicates they get many shipped back.

Besides, $300 is pocket change the way my Just.Empty.Every.Pocket. loves to be fed money.

We will see.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Simple supply and demand (just like oil prices); sounds like this is a unique 'product' available for the JK. Does anyone know of any other products that can do this?

Quick Reply: SprintBooster Installed!