Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sprint Booster casues ETC light

Old 11-11-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sprint Booster casues ETC light

I installed the sprint booster for my 2011 Wrangler sport. Felxible version. But I get the ETC light flashing after I install it. Then I can take it out the ETC lights disappears. I tried it twice. Anybody have this issue?
Old 12-17-2011, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed one in my 2011 Rubicon about 1 month ago. Loved it until today when ETC light came on and left me with no throttle sitting in the middle of traffic. I shut off and restarted engine and was able to get moving again. ETC light went off, but check engine light came on and stayed that way. I got home, disconnected the battery, removed the Sprintbooster, reconnected the battery and restarted the engine - check engine light is now off. Am going to try and send the Sprintbooster back as I am now concerned about it happening again. I was in a reasonably safe place when it happened this time, but I would certainly NOT be thrilled if this were to act up in the middle of an intersection!

Quick Reply: Sprint Booster casues ETC light