Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sport Cage

Old 11-14-2013, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For what it is, the RH works well enough in roll overs in the JK. I ran one for a few years.

ORFab has some very public, very damning, feedback to an irate customer on JKO. For that reason alone, I would never purchase from them.

I have zero experience with the PSC item, but have read plenty about install issues. Might want to see where they are at on that one if that cage looks good to you.

CS wise, PSC has always done me right and I have never had any trouble with any RH product I've owned, so no feedback on them in that area.

Or... you can always go custom and get real protection. It won't cost too much more, but you'll lose lots of creature comforts making it fit.

My vote would be custom... but you asked about sport cages. I have no recommendation for you other than my experiences.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Custom your getting it for safety not to look cool. Plus you can tweak it to get what you want out of it for looks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: Sport Cage