Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Speedliner

Old 12-04-2009, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedliner

Anyone have any experiance with speedliner bed spray?
Old 12-04-2009, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

never heard of it...
Old 12-04-2009, 03:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gutter21
Anyone have any experiance with speedliner bed spray?
i used it on a truck bed when i was stioned over in Guam. Never had problems with it over there. that was back in 2001, so they have been around for a bit.

i think they were one of the first spray liners to incorporate kevlar in the mixture. they do the same as other liners, rough sand and spray on the liner but i dont know what the process is if its a high temp spray or cold. they could match the color, but if i remember corectly, the spray was more of a rubbery texture.

i was happy with it, but once i was back in the states, it seemed that no one had heard of the company.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

im looking into this....it seems to be a nice bedliner and loks to be pretty thick .....wondering how it holds up
Old 12-05-2009, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gutter21
im looking into this....it seems to be a nice bedliner and loks to be pretty thick .....wondering how it holds up
it held up very well in my truck. something heavy could fall on it and would dent the bed before tearing or breaking the liner. speedliner seems to be used for alot of DOD contracts and industrial.
We used it on Coast Guard boats for the decks. IMO it is a good product and if speedliner was avaliable in my area, i would have chose them over anything else. my area in Fl wanted $800 to $1,000 for rhino or that other one i think its linex. looks like im the only one to chime in so far, so thats my opinion for ya.

they were the ONLY company to use Dupont Kevlar. check out speedliners website and they have test results on there and all sorts of info.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for the info.........i work for a town and we are looking into getting a setup to do all the trucks.....I figure if its good for them it should be good for the jeep. ....if the military uses it, i woyuld think its a good product......
Old 12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ive herd of it

There is a body shop down in Hiensville GA that sells it and the tare waight was way way stronger than rino and line x. I think rino was 1,850 lbs and line x was 2,200 lbs , and speedliner was 2,800 lbs tare waight