Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Spare tire inside jk

Old 02-20-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default tire inside

Was thinking the same recently and been doing some homework before deleting the rear carrier for good.
This would fit nicely in the rear of my unlimited.

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/sports-...ug-war201.html
Old 02-20-2012, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whatever you do make sure it is tied down securely

Whatever you do please make sure that you secure it because in case of an accident it will be become a missile and because of its weight it can hurt you or your passengers.
I had a friend who was coming back from a fishing trip three years ago in his Expedition towing a boat thinking nothing of it he threw his filet knife in the back of the Expedition, during the drive home someone cut him off and my friend ended up fliping the Expediton and when everything came to rest the filet knife was sticking in the dash in front of him. I guess you can say he was lucky. You would be surprised what happens in a wreck.

Quick Reply: Spare tire inside jk