Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sony head unit- wireless, Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto, etc

Old 11-13-2022, 02:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sony head unit- wireless, Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto, etc

Hello Group!

I hope this is allowed, I apologize if it's not.

I see numerous posts all across the JK world about owners searching for the best aftermarket head unit for their JK's.

I'd like to offer our Sony 4000 and Sony 6000 wireless, Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto head unit bundles. We kit these bundles wired with everything required for your specific Jeep for a complete easy plug and play install at your home which takes away the need to search for all of the required harnesses and connectors. The Sony 4000/6000 units are also compatible with any back up camera of your choice. See the link included on the web site (my personal JK!) for a very detailed installation video which will guide you as your plug in your own bundle.

Let me know if I can answer any questions and please visit us at:

www.trailseven.com

#trail_seven

After!

Sony 6000, bundled with all necessary harnesses and connectors. This specific one includes Sirius XM as an added option. You'll receive the bundle as shown, ready for a simple install.

Quick Reply: Sony head unit- wireless, Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto, etc