Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Soft Top, Half Top for JK?

Old 12-14-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Soft Top, Half Top for JK?

I noticed the half top offered for the TJ, such as this one at http://ww w.allthingsjeep.com/bes-53809.html

Has anyone found one offered to fit a jk?

Thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bestop makes a couple different tops similar to that one. Quadratec has them in the catalog and online
Old 12-14-2011, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

I would strongly advise getting opinions from people who have had/used the Bestop tops to see their experiences.

I had a Bestop Safari for my TJ and it was excellent. Fit great and lasted for years. I bought one for my JK and it was absolute garbage. It seemed like they didn't actually test the top on the Jeep.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jlmo
I would strongly advise getting opinions from people who have had/used the Bestop tops to see their experiences.

I had a Bestop Safari for my TJ and it was excellent. Fit great and lasted for years. I bought one for my JK and it was absolute garbage. It seemed like they didn't actually test the top on the Jeep.
No complaints about my Bestop bikini. Had it about a year and it's almost always on here in AZ.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jtrain496

No complaints about my Bestop bikini. Had it about a year and it's almost always on here in AZ.
That's cool. Maybe they made adjustments and fixed the problems. I just don't want anybody to have to go through what I went through. It was very difficult to get the vendor to take back the top once it had been installed (for less than an hour). They would not refund my money for the header.

Quick Reply: Soft Top, Half Top for JK?