Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

So I just got....

Old 12-29-2009, 01:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have time, try different pressures and see which you like best. I keep mine at about 26 or 27. Try 30 psi first, then let out a bit more if you still don't like it.
If your lift did not come with replacement front lower control arms, that will cause it to be a bit rough. You may need to add adjustable lower control arms later. That is what is making my ride if a little rough right now.
You're in the jeep money vortex now! Just Empty Every Pocket!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Raf
JK Enthusiast

Thank you for the advice guys, really appreciate it! I hear you about the vortex Rocker. Just Emptied Every Pocket recently and Im already looking to make my next purchase.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Raf
Thank you for the advice guys, really appreciate it! I hear you about the vortex Rocker. Just Emptied Every Pocket recently and Im already looking to make my next purchase.
It's a sickness that you'll like.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Junkie

I run 28 PSI on my 35" MTR Kevlars. It'll soften up the ride. But, aftermarket springs/shocks USUALLY are a bit stiffer than OEM ones on the road, might be the issue as well.

Quick Reply: So I just got....