Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Snorkel to Ripp S/C

Old 05-13-2013, 08:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snorkel to Ripp S/C

I am wondering ways to use a snorkel on a Ripp supercharger. but there kit to use it seems a little over priced and I don't like the coffee can look. what about a spectre in line filter box?
Old 05-13-2013, 05:03 PM
JK Newbie

no input? lol
Old 05-13-2013, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump. I'm curious
Old 05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
JK Super Freak

My first thought isn't the supercharger used to induce a larger volume of air, while a snorkel restricts more by design? I'd imagine you could so this assuming you used a larger diameter intake.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
JK Newbie

I have the AEV GEN 2 which flows more than the gen 1 what size is the inlet on the supercharger? Spectre offers a 4" and 3" and I could get reducers if needed but im limited on the space between the inlet and snorkel. and yes the snorkel reduces airflow to a open filter but trust me when I say the snorkel isn't just for looks and is needed. my jeep is completely water proofed to 3' for a reason.

Quick Reply: Snorkel to Ripp S/C