Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Snorkel?

Old 01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gunnerdog
I got the Ebay AEV style. Love it. I had all the metal parts powder coated and hit the snorkel with bed liner. So far it's been great. I also use a K&N filter with it and think it gave me some small power gains.
What kind of bedliner, i was thinking about maybe getting the ebay one (due to budget) and get it sprayed with line-x to protect it
Old 01-26-2012, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by antonioso
What kind of bedliner, i was thinking about maybe getting the ebay one (due to budget) and get it sprayed with line-x to protect it

I just ordered the ebay snorkel and will be here Wednesday (from California). $180 >>>>> $360+

Gives me a chance to either buy RC 2.5" lift or TF Leveling Kit (on top of the ebay snorkel) with the same amount for the AEV.

I think I'll install next weekend. But in the Spring I'll take it off and bed line it
Old 01-30-2012, 03:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No tuner, just really flat straight areas. No many hills or lights around here.

Quick Reply: Snorkel?