Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Snatch blocks, recovery straps and tree savers.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dahmer
This is truth. Buy the best you can afford. If I waited to buy the "best" of everything for my jeep I would never get to go wheeling. If you wheel in parks like I do there are guy that are happy to help or for $30 they will bring the dozer.
Yes in parks there always ppl willing to lend a hand but when ur out on ur own you better have some self recovery gear. Can't afford a winch? Buy a come-a-long, or a HiLift. Can't afford the $200 arb recovery bag? Get the $70 HiLift recovery bag. U can always add to the smaller kits later, always options out there but u don't wanna wait for the best sometimes.

Sent from my obama listening device
Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a Warn M8000, so now it is time to accessories. I, agree bigger is better! If, you look at a doubled line, that is 16,000 lbs. max and just the jk, add 4,000 lbs. more, your at 20,000 lbs. max and I have not even added in if your stuck in the clay around here! So, 30,000 lbs it is.

Quick Reply: Snatch blocks, recovery straps and tree savers.