Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smittybilt XRC Atlas Bumpers

Old 07-08-2014 | 01:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtDvl
Anyone do the front bumper install themselves? Curious about the winch plate tabs that mount to the frame and the routing of the wiring for the stock fog lights.
No one install the Atlas front bumper?
Old 10-26-2014 | 08:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BombJock
If a US company made a bumper that had these features, I would consider them. So far, this is the only bumper I have seen that has these options.

I just traded in my '11 and got a '14. I am starting over on my build. If a US company has something similar, ping me and I will consider your product.
Talked to a Smitty rep at the offroad expo. He stated that the Atlas is made in the U.S. until the demand is to high for them to keep up. thats when the go over seas.
Old 11-03-2014 | 06:00 PM
JK Newbie

If anyone on the Northwest is interested in this bumper let me know. Just bought one a few weeks ago and want to go a different route. Check out my profile and look at the threads I started and you'll see my post!
Old 04-24-2018 | 02:49 AM
JK Newbie

Anyone have a hitch installed and still able to get the tire carrier opened?
Old 04-24-2018 | 02:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
Where did you get the third brake lite mount? I prefer it on the door and not on the tire carrier then you dont need to extend the wires.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt XRC Atlas Bumpers