Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smittybilt stinger

Old 04-30-2013, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smittybilt stinger

Anybody have experience with this stinger? http://www.4wheelparts.com/Bumpers-T..._pn=S%2fB76827

Also curious about the recommended parts by the picture, just wondering what those are? The pictures didn't really help me.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not positive.. but I think your looking at just the stinger option. you still need the base model. If your looking into that, get a stinger from the guys here at jeep add ons. You will probably get it for around 300 and everyone has been talking about how good these guys are. check the thread on here that's like 170 pages long called " e autogrilles information"or something like that
Old 04-30-2013, 08:02 PM
JK Super Freak

I have the MOD bumper with this stinger and love it! It's a very strong set up that will hold a 15k winch if needed and ties into the lower crash bar too. You will need the base unit for around $400.00 plus $150.00 for the stinger. 4 wheel parts is offering 20% off now too.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by v8zracer260z
I have the MOD bumper with this stinger and love it! It's a very strong set up that will hold a 15k winch if needed and ties into the lower crash bar too. You will need the base unit for around $400.00 plus $150.00 for the stinger. 4 wheel parts is offering 20% off now too.
Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for! Gonna order it tonight to get the discount I think.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt stinger