Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smittybilt SRC Classic front bumper

Old 03-13-2008, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bumper

Well sorry to disappoint everyone, I have had one of these on order since FEB first with 4WD. they kept telling me next week every week when I called. I found out today that they will not be ready for at least a few more months (which could mean 2 or six based on my ordeal) . so I cancelled my order. I dont understand why retailers list stuff for sale on their website knowing they cant get it. so my money sat in thier account drawing interest. I wonder how many others are or have been in the same boat.

after alot of complaining they finally found me a rugged ridge modular bumper, gave me 10% off and free shipping. It should be here in a few days. they actually called down to georgia to omix and made sure they had one and reserved it for me. so I guess it worked out but is still frustrating.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt SRC Classic front bumper