Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smittybilt OE Style Door Surrounds

Old 07-29-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smittybilt OE Style Door Surrounds

I saw that Smittybilt is about to release some OE style door surrounds for a lot cheaper than Bestop or Mopar.

Does anyone know when they are going to be available? I ripped one of mine off on a tree and I'm tired of getting rain in the Jeep
Old 07-29-2011, 05:38 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks. I got in touch with him, but i guess he found someone to buy the whole Jeep. Thanks for the effort though
Old 07-29-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Super Freak

This is the first I heard of them and Quadratec doesnt have them listed that I could find. All of the places I did find them at said they were out of stock. Have they actually come out yet or are the about to be released?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

I called a guy at 4 wheel parts and he said they have not been released yet. My question was if anyone knew when they were going to be released

Quick Reply: Smittybilt OE Style Door Surrounds