Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Smitty M.O.D. bumper fog light, on full width end caps

Old 12-23-2013, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smitty M.O.D. bumper fog light, on full width end caps

Searched and saw a few people running this combo, but has anyone replaced the cheap ass Chinese fogs that come with it? Both of mine have dies and i wasted $50 trying to replace them. The mounting hole is so deep that it seems impossible to find a decent set of fogs to mount. I'm seriously considering getting the no fog mid width end caps and mounting a set into the bumper. I am running some KC lights on my bull bar, but they do me no good on the street, they are to bright to run legally.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like no one else has a solution. I'm going to put some decent fogs on the front of the bumper and just get rid of the end caps.

Smittybuilt, if you read this, enlarge those fog holes another 1/2" so the stock fogs will fit.....

Quick Reply: Smitty M.O.D. bumper fog light, on full width end caps