Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Skyjacker vs Teraflex

Old 09-17-2013, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard so many problems about skyjacker and none about teraflex, and honestly teraflex is the one you see most often on high quality builds. But that's just what I've gathered from observation, not personal experience. One thing I have learned from personal experience is that Amazon is your friend. By that I simply mean don't purchase from quadratec. You can get cheaper products shipped to your house quicker and for free shipping at places like northridge and amazon
Old 09-17-2013, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you only plan on running trails teraflex budget boost works great. I have the 2 1/2 coil lift which rides great. My buddy didn't want to drop $750 for a lift so he went with the bb. I rode in it the other day and was extremely impressed. He bought a set of rubicon shocks and rides almost as good as the coils. Save your money and just get the budget boost especially if your not going to be doing any major off roading.

Quick Reply: Skyjacker vs Teraflex