Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Skyjacker axle trusses, other options

Old 11-30-2011, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Skyjacker axle trusses, other options

Anyone familiar with them or have them installed? I have both front and rear trusses on the long sides. They bolt on at the diff and are welded on at the other end.

I'm running 37s on D44s on my rubi. I've yet to take her wheeling but my first trip is gonna be on rocks mostly and looking to get my rig setup best I can before heading out.

Since I am starting to look at options for reinforcing my axles and Cs I was wondering how well these trusses work and if it would be worth adding additional trusses or something like the rse bombshell kit to reinforce the axle?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would sleeve the front axle (if you haven't already) and use the RSE kit and maybe a truss for the rear axle...

Quick Reply: Skyjacker axle trusses, other options