Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Skyjacker

Old 02-04-2014, 04:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
I'm glad to see skyjacker getting some good reviews. When I first bought my jeep I researched the brands I knew which were skyjacker , superlift, fan tech and procomp. I knew these because there are a million lifted trucks in redneck and Cajun louisiana and these are the brands you see. I just couldn't hardly find any info on these lifts and jeep especially the JK. It was all teraflex, EVO , RK, metal cloak, rancho, currie, AEV, etc.

It is funny you mention Skyjacker and Super lift and Louisiana because both of them are produced in West Monroe. I actually drove up there from Fort Polk when I was stationed there to pick up the lift for my Ranger. I had Nitro shocks on my list but because of the weight of my vehicle they talked me into the less expensive Hydros to help with ride quality.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tspevacek
It is funny you mention Skyjacker and Super lift and Louisiana because both of them are produced in West Monroe. I actually drove up there from Fort Polk when I was stationed there to pick up the lift for my Ranger. I had Nitro shocks on my list but because of the weight of my vehicle they talked me into the less expensive Hydros to help with ride quality.
Right. I live in and grew up in Shreveport.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
What rebate is that.

Twice a year. People were scooping up the 2" kit for less then 4 new 9000 shocks.
For the most part the rebate is on the shocks. Buy 3 get 4

Quick Reply: Skyjacker