Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Skyjacker 2" Lift Help Newbie Here!!!!

Old 07-12-2008, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skyjacker 2" Lift Help Newbie Here!!!!

Hey guys im looking to put the 2" skyjacker lift on that comes with the hydro shocks, but i just want to make sure that all i need comes in that kit, Im going to keep the stock tires on for now and i allready have the 1.5" wheel spacers. But my question is what else will i need, am i going to need longer end links, or adjustable track bars? Im really just doing this for the look i dont do any extreme offroading. thanks for your help!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had the 2" BB and from what i understand with just 2" you do not need to adjust or make anything longer. when you go past 3" thats when things start to change, and as far as swaybar disconnects thats just for more ariculation when off-roading, if your doing mild wheeling and no rock crawling its not a problem...once you have the 2" BB after a while your gonna want to go bigger.

Quick Reply: Skyjacker 2" Lift Help Newbie Here!!!!