Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Skids

Old 05-20-2007, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captsam54
To me, that is the most vulnerable thing under there.. Why the heck is it there, Looks too easy to tear off..!!

Yep, been there and done that...thats why i'm protecting it...still can't get rid of the engine light!
Old 05-21-2007, 04:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Muddy_Rubicon
Yep, been there and done that...that's why I'm protecting it...still can't get rid of the engine light!
Don't know of anyone commercially making these... How about making 2, and sell me the ugly one??
Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'll have to see, never thought about producing them. I was going to weld it to the xfer skid and possibly weld some mounting tabs on the frame, however if there's enough people interested i could take the time to make it truely a bolt on peice...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:43 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Muddy_Rubicon
I'll have to see, never thought about producing them. I was going to weld it to the xfer skid and possibly weld some mounting tabs on the frame, however if there's enough people interested i could take the time to make it truely a bolt on peice...
I am sure there would be a lot of intrest as there is no one making them.. for the evap can and relocated magnaflow.. And I do like bolt on...

Got any pic's of your work so far??

Thanks, Sam

Quick Reply: Skids