Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Simple AEV PROCAL question

Old 01-29-2014, 04:15 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthewd5

I think my problem was a stupid user error...

in my opinion the graphics showing the switch settings can be read backwards, especially when your out in the Jeep and in the dark reading the printout...

although most of my life I was the owner of a large regional ISP (back when you could easily get 5,000 customers to pay you $20 a month for dial up) at the peak I had 1,000 digital phone lines and covered all of Massachusetts and Connecticut...

I started out as a graphic designer.

but anyway, I'm pretty sure I misread a switch setting a couple of times along the way.

matthew
It happens. ProCal does the job, but there are easier programmers to use. But no two have the same programmable functions, which should be everyone's primary concern since it is so rarely used. I don't think I've had my Hypertech connected up in four or five years.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a stupid question about the procal. I set my speedo and tire size, now I want to set TPMS. Do I set the dip switches back to center ? Then set for the TPMS? Sorry to hijack the tread. But this was bugging me for awhile now.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big wheel rubi
I have a stupid question about the procal. I set my speedo and tire size, now I want to set TPMS. Do I set the dip switches back to center ? Then set for the TPMS? Sorry to hijack the tread. But this was bugging me for awhile now.
once you programmed the car, unplug it, set the switches for the desired next setting and plug back in for that program. I believe it is written in the booklet.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kinda figured it was like that. I looked through the booklet for something like that, but was unable to find it. Thank you very much. I was a little weary about moving the dip switches until I found out. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Simple AEV PROCAL question