Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrockworks sliders

Old 09-19-2012, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had them on a Toyota and great product but was told it would ship in a month and I would call every month and talk to Shaun (the owner) and get bs from him I was in no hurry but tell me what's up. He assured me We would get a email at shipping time (I have a gated ranch entrance so I move cows out and leave gate open for ups) and came home from work and there's my package up against my gate I forgot I orders them it took 7 months
Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by lkjk
too many options to wait months, especially considering their price

WOW Months?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

You don't have to pay in full up front. They will accept half when you order and half upon delivery.

As for retaining the stock Rubi sliders, I considered this as well. But after talking with Mark at Shrockworks, I decided against it because you lose about 1.25" ground clearance if you do that. They have to drop the sliders that much to make it work. Not worth it in my opinion, but to each his own.

Quick Reply: Shrockworks sliders