Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrockworks Sliders

Old 01-30-2011, 06:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shrockworks Sliders

In installing my long awaited sliders for my Two Door Rubicon from Shrockworks and I either missed placed my instructions or they were left out. I read the project JK article for an Unlimited and I didn't see a where the two support plates go? Looking at both sides I am guessing both go on the passenger side between sliders and frame due to large gap on that side vs Drivers?! Anyone install these before on a Two Door?!?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:06 PM
JK Junkie

Default 2DR Shrockworks Sliders

Originally Posted by snopro269
In installing my long awaited sliders for my Two Door Rubicon from Shrockworks and I either missed placed my instructions or they were left out. I read the project JK article for an Unlimited and I didn't see a where the two support plates go? Looking at both sides I am guessing both go on the passenger side between sliders and frame due to large gap on that side vs Drivers?! Anyone install these before on a Two Door?!?
The two separate plates are spacers that will install behind the rear bracket of each slider (just went out to the garage to double-check for you).

Old 01-30-2011, 07:47 PM
JK Super Freak

So each plate goes on the rear of each slider. I see the mounting hardware is diff from front to rear as well. I am trying to fig out where the pre fabbed nut welded onto strap goes. Does one go on each side , front or rear
Old 01-31-2011, 04:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by snopro269
I am trying to fig out where the pre fabbed nut welded onto strap goes. Does one go on each side , front or rear
Each side front.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks much !!

Quick Reply: Shrockworks Sliders