Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

shrockworks rear bumper -#1

Old 11-27-2007, 08:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really like the looks!

1. Really like the (optional) factory tow hitch (I didn’t get one and don’t want/need one).
2. Would like integrated Reverse lights.
3. Would like mounts for a hi-lift.

Thanks for listening to our inputs.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh noes!

i thought i knew which rear i wanted... i didnt know there was going to be a stubby! the stubby will still be available with tire carrier, correct?

oh, and im with joe:

Originally Posted by joe002
Really like the looks!

1. Really like the (optional) factory tow hitch (I didn’t get one and don’t want/need one).

Old 11-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joe002
Really like the looks!

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
oh noes!

i thought i knew which rear i wanted... i didnt know there was going to be a stubby! the stubby will still be available with tire carrier, correct?

oh, and im with joe:

Oh double ditto.

1. I like that if i decide at some point to broom my hitch, i can and it will still look clean.
2. I like the idea of the integrated reverse lights very much (I will be adding them either way, it is just a cool idea to get them in the bumper)
3. The highlift mount idea i like too.
4. Good point on the tire carrier on the stubby, is that doable? The swing angle might be tough to do.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:44 AM
Former Vendor

The stubby will be fully functional for a tire carrier as well. The fog lights are going to be cut into the bumper inside of the recovery tabs. They will not be the factory fogs.

Nick
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
JK Junkie

awesome. i cant wait.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok... I think you have me now and will be waiting for the Shrockworks rather than the PJ! But still a couple questions....

1) Reverse Lights - are these going to be integrated? For example, actually cut into bumper light the Rampage? Or, are these going to be top mount?

OK - you clarified this but... will this be for the stubby or full size, or both?

2) Tire Carrier - If the bumpers is ordered now being your carrier is not available, it is a weld on, not bolt on? If so, how long till the complete bumper/carrier is released? Also, what is pricing on this?

What is the time frame for the full length and stubby with tire carrier and integrated lights? Also, any ballpark on price for each combo? I know you hate that questions but I have to ask, even if it is +- 100 or so, I'm good with that... Inquiring minds want to know!!
Old 11-29-2007, 04:05 AM
Former Vendor

1) The lights will be IN (as in cut into the bumper) both versions.
2) As for now it is rear only or rear/tire rack. The rack is welded as of now, we'll see about it later as a bolt on.
3)Tenative time frame is posted on the Project Jk section for both. A rear only price is on our site, no overall Rear/tire carrier price yet as we need to hash out costs after development.

Originally Posted by JKMAN
Ok... I think you have me now and will be waiting for the Shrockworks rather than the PJ! But still a couple questions....

1) Reverse Lights - are these going to be integrated? For example, actually cut into bumper light the Rampage? Or, are these going to be top mount?

OK - you clarified this but... will this be for the stubby or full size, or both?

2) Tire Carrier - If the bumpers is ordered now being your carrier is not available, it is a weld on, not bolt on? If so, how long till the complete bumper/carrier is released? Also, what is pricing on this?

What is the time frame for the full length and stubby with tire carrier and integrated lights? Also, any ballpark on price for each combo? I know you hate that questions but I have to ask, even if it is +- 100 or so, I'm good with that... Inquiring minds want to know!!
Old 11-29-2007, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nick,

Sorry if you answered this already but will you ever offer can carrier, racks? If not will the High Rock rack or can mounts bolt on to your bumper? I like all the features you are putting into yours and am looking forward to it but like these features as well. Thanks for listening.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shrockworks,

Have you considered LED Reverse lights?
Start a trend - go LED.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by shrockworks
No Tire rack pics yet. Here is a sneak peek of the stubby.

jim/nick,

can we get a corner shot of the stubby version?

Thanks,

Quick Reply: shrockworks rear bumper -#1