Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrockworks Front Bumper UPDATE

Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shrockworks
should have some pics and pricing very soon.
last time i checked...

very soon < 4 hours.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by gjeepguy
FYI there has been a pm couple requst to send this design to other forum members so they can build their own bumper. Fog lights w/o a winch should be an option for the subby.

That's exactly what I am looking for! semi-stubby bumper, fog lights, no winch, with hoop. I don't care what color, I can fix that.

glwood
Old 05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

have the winch cut out so you can add later if you decide. Just have a plate that looks good that can be left on to cover the hole until winch goes on, if ever... I'm still waiting for this bumper and rear bumper. Teraflex is next on the list. I think whovever starts shipping sooner is going to get allot of sales. The Teraflex and I'm hoping the Shrockworks will have the same approximate design, will be the best in my opinion for a stubby w/ fogs and winch option. Now for the rear bumper with fogs/driving light cut outs!!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd hate to be in sales. Like the old saying goes. You can please some of the people all of the time, or you can please all of the people some of the time. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by gjeepguy
FYI there has been a pm couple requst to send this design to other forum members so they can build their own bumper. Fog lights w/o a winch should be an option for the stubby.
a flat CAD drawing is far from all the details which make it fit on the jeep, look right on there, as well as miss every issue that exists there already.....

we are still waiting to see if it is possible. When we know we'll let you know.

Nick
Old 05-11-2007, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Default Longer Shrockworks Bumper

Just had an email exchange with Shrockworks, and they are working on a bumper that is 8" longer that will have stock fog lamps outside the frame rails.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepingib
I'd hate to be in sales. Like the old saying goes.
You can please some of the people all of the time, or you can please all of the people some of the time. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Looks like ToyFamily found a new signature....
Old 05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

harumpff.
...you can please some of the people all of the time, or you can please all of the people some of the time. but if you get caught just once trying to please yourself in public, it's right off to jail you go...

...uh, sorry. was that outloud?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's monday. where is my bumper?

you don't have to please all the people all the time. or even some of them. you don't have to please anyone but me...
Old 05-14-2007, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

still waiting for mine as well. This will be the 7th or 8th week now. hopefully it's on my doorstep this week though

Quick Reply: Shrockworks Front Bumper UPDATE