Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrockworks Bumper and Rock Rail on Project JK

Old 02-05-2007, 05:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love those pics. These are definitely the sliders for me, and I can't wait to see the stubby with the stinger or prerunner hoop (with room for light tabs, right?). A combination of the two (a la SRC front bumper) would look good with the stubby.

I hope your prices are closer to LOD than AEV. When do you expect to have pricing available? Thanks!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JK4ME
I like the idea of a rock rail/step/spray reducer all in one. Any idea on the price yet with black powder coat.
Sliders....$400-$500 black powder coated. Should have exact pricing next week.

Bumper....will have firm pricing next week, but the bumper pictured here should be in the $400-$550 price range powder coated. That include the skid, winch mount and the 1" thick welded shackle mounts.

Last edited by shrockworks; 02-05-2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Phishjeep
Love those pics. These are definitely the sliders for me, and I can't wait to see the stubby with the stinger or prerunner hoop (with room for light tabs, right?). A combination of the two (a la SRC front bumper) would look good with the stubby.

I hope your prices are closer to LOD than AEV. When do you expect to have pricing available? Thanks!
Will have firm pricing next week, but the bumper pictured here should be in the $400-$550 price range powder coated.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

As far as the sliders go when the 2dr come out would you be willing to sell a raw set? Unfinished? I would want mine linexed or rhino lined so to give a little grip for the wife to kinda use as a step? That is the only way she will let me lift it higher than the 2 inch it already has.:sad:
Old 02-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 04DrBlur
As far as the sliders go when the 2dr come out would you be willing to sell a raw set? Unfinished?
Yes, they will be $50-$60 less bare. Grip tape (skateboard tape) works great too though.

Jim
Old 02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Great Design!!

Any plans for a rear bumper w/ tire carrier?

Will the front bumper have a license plate mount/holes.

Keep up the great work!!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

man i missed out on all this q&a?!?! it seems like everyone asked most of the questions i had, so i guess it's ok. man those sliders and that front bumper look the tits!!! i cant wait for the 2dr variations to hit the market!!! i do have one question. where did they go to test all this stuff cause i know where the shop is and there isnt that kind of terrain around there? man that stuff looks great!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by im4degreesaboveu
man i missed out on all this q&a?!?! it seems like everyone asked most of the questions i had, so i guess it's ok. man those sliders and that front bumper look the tits!!! i cant wait for the 2dr variations to hit the market!!! i do have one question. where did they go to test all this stuff cause i know where the shop is and there isnt that kind of terrain around there? man that stuff looks great!!!

Looks like it might be Katemcy. I haven't been out that way for years though.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepingib

Looks like it might be Katemcy. I haven't been out that way for years though.
uhh wow that must have been a long haul at least an all day event. pretty far from the shop. off topic: you local houston too? still stoked to see what else these guys pump out for the jk i can see me signing over most of my checks to them and dc. i guess the motorcycle fund will have to be put on pause :sad:
Old 02-06-2007, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by im4degreesaboveu
uhh wow that must have been a long haul at least an all day event. pretty far from the shop. off topic: you local houston too? still stoked to see what else these guys pump out for the jk i can see me signing over most of my checks to them and dc. i guess the motorcycle fund will have to be put on pause :sad:
My friend will have to pick up my bumper and rails He lives around houston... To bad i cant get the jk till next year. Good time to save money to buy these...

Quick Reply: Shrockworks Bumper and Rock Rail on Project JK