Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrock Works

Old 05-16-2008, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mid shipped on Wednesday after 10 weeks. Due in on Monday FedEx ground.

For those who have received the bumpers how does it show up packed from Shrockworks?
On a skid? all packed together or 3 separate items? Just want to let the wife know what to expect on Monday.

Worst part I have to head overseas for a week or so and will not be able to install it for a couple weeks.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:10 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by DtownJK
Mid shipped on Wednesday after 10 weeks. Due in on Monday FedEx ground.

For those who have received the bumpers how does it show up packed from Shrockworks?
On a skid? all packed together or 3 separate items? Just want to let the wife know what to expect on Monday.

Worst part I have to head overseas for a week or so and will not be able to install it for a couple weeks.
Just recycled the box my mid front with hoop came in. Was about 1.5'x1.5'x5' cardboard-no skid. It's about 90lbs so make sure she gets the FedEx guy to wheel it in to where you want it.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:34 AM
Fallen Hero

Does anybody have the Anthracite (grey) bumper and how close is it to Argent Pintlers?
Old 08-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
Just recycled the box my mid front with hoop came in. Was about 1.5'x1.5'x5' cardboard-no skid. It's about 90lbs so make sure she gets the FedEx guy to wheel it in to where you want it.

hooped stubby came all in one box, heavy carboard as mentioned, that blown in hardening foam around it to keep it from moving. It was packaged VERY well, i was impressed.

And yes,get someone to help her move it, 100 pounds in a 5' x 2'x2' box is akward.

Quick Reply: Shrock Works