Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shrock Works

Old 04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Shrock Works

Well I'm just short two days of being six weeks so I hope I will get that E-Mail telling me that it has been shiped. So we can get started on the JK. This will be the sliders then comes the front bumper then the?? Has any one heard any word on the rear bumper It sure will be nice just to see it. The cad is one thing but to see it completed
Old 04-17-2008, 05:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bob134
Well I'm just short two days of being six weeks so I hope I will get that E-Mail telling me that it has been shiped. So we can get started on the JK. This will be the sliders then comes the front bumper then the?? Has any one heard any word on the rear bumper It sure will be nice just to see it. The cad is one thing but to see it completed

PM Nick (ToyFamily) to find out status of your order (and where Shrockworks is with the new rear bumper).
Old 04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not in a rush but it would be nice to see the rear bumper. And I know that it will be a long time before we see a rear bumper. But I think it will be worth it. Thanks
Old 04-17-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

I highly doubt it will come in 6weeks....shrockworks is notorious for being very late in shipment. Took me a little over almost 9 weeks for the front bumper...UNPAINTED to come in

But they do make beefy parts....however I think they went cheap on not mandrel bending the hoop, kinda dissapointed...
Old 04-18-2008, 01:34 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by pezeveng319
...however I think they went cheap on not mandrel bending the hoop, kinda dissapointed...
Wonder if you could put up an image of this? I'm delighted with the appearance of mine--but the wait was 12 weeks for me.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Wonder if you could put up an image of this? I'm delighted with the appearance of mine--but the wait was 12 weeks for me.

12 WEEKS
Old 04-18-2008, 04:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

can some more people post on this topic:

if you bought from shrockworks, what was your wait time for delivery?

i am planning on purchasing the stubby front bumper. but 12 weeks, seems crazy!!!

thanks for the info everyone.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:14 AM
JK Newbie

I talked with Kevin at Shrockworks yesterday, and the rear bumper / carrier is on schedule for an end-of-May/beginning-of-June availability (+ the normal 6 weeks). They will be contacting everyone who's on the waiting list to confirm options, etc.

I waited 20 weeks to get the JK, so I don't really mind waiting for Shrockworks' quality products.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:42 AM
JK Newbie

12 weeks today. Talked to Kevin last week and he said probably not shipping til after the 1st of May (14 weeks+?). I have a stubby with winch hoop in textured black on order. Powerplant and PIAAs sitting in garage waiting for their new home.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

CoJeeper,

thats is exactly what i plan to order...stubby, with winch hoop, textured black.

however the wait times have me giving it second thoughts now.

thanks for the info!!

Quick Reply: Shrock Works