Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Show me your hydro steering setups

Old 03-22-2016, 05:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blizz

So it looks like you went with a pair of tabs welded to the axle and a clamp on the tie rod. This is what I was thinking, but welding to my truss instead. I guess I need to start taking measurements and making phone calls lol. Thanks for the pics.
I welded mine to my dif cover and then to my tie rod. The dif isnt ideal but i was running out of room. As long as the ram is straight and parallel to the tie rod it shouldn't be a problem. I have 41.5 on mine and its fine. I dont have a new pump so needed to use a 1.5 ram. I do notice a tad of lag if i try to turn very very quickly back and forth. Its my daily and i hardly notice it. I do notice it say when in snow and you try and make a very quick counter steer.

Quick Reply: Show me your hydro steering setups