Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shop Recommendation for Phoenix AZ

Old 04-08-2018 | 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Default Shop Recommendation for Phoenix AZ

Looking to beef up my 2017 Jk and install a PSC XD complete hydro system, Reid highsteer knuckles, rare parts ball joints and full yeti steering linkage.
Since I’m new to the phoenix area I would like to ask for some input on the forum for a recommended clean, professional and experienced shop that can do the above.
Not looking for a boutique bolt on kind of shop but rather a full Jeep mechanical service with good CS level.

Last edited by preeb; 04-08-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-08-2018 | 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sierra expeditions in Tempe does great work.
Old 04-09-2018 | 05:52 AM
Former Vendor

There is a ton of good shops out there, my personal pick would be Absolute Offroad, Jason is the owner, great guy.

Adam C
Old 04-09-2018 | 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by preeb
Looking to beef up my 2017 Jk and install a PSC XD complete hydro system, Reid highsteer knuckles, rare parts ball joints and full yeti steering linkage.
Since I’m new to the phoenix area I would like to ask for some input on the forum for a recommended clean, professional and experienced shop that can do the above.
Not looking for a boutique bolt on kind of shop but rather a full Jeep mechanical service with good CS level.
i have had awesome luck with LetzRoll. I can PM you the owners cell phone.
Old 04-10-2018 | 04:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Az scooter

i have had awesome luck with LetzRoll. I can PM you the owners cell phone.
thx. Please do.
Old 04-10-2018 | 04:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
There is a ton of good shops out there, my personal pick would be Absolute Offroad, Jason is the owner, great guy.

Adam C
Thx. Called but no answer. Left a msg and no reply as of yet.
Old 04-10-2018 | 04:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by towel33
Sierra expeditions in Tempe does great work.
thx. Spoke to Wil and got a reasonable quote promptly.
Good vibe. Friendly and very knowledgavle
Old 04-10-2018 | 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I do not know Jason at Absolute Offroad, but, if he is anything like Joe (original owner) it would be a solid option.
I had some work done at LetzRoll... some time ago... when they finally got all the parts in and after a couple trips for partial installs everything was very well done, but, due to the lack of organization and essentially wasted trips, I've not been back (it is rather out of my way, and to be going back forth for things they were meant to be in control of, left me dissatisfied... not in the work tho, that was top notch). Having said that, I think if I was building a "race-truck" I would be a customer.
I've been using 4wheelers Supply on Washington, they've been doing nothing but Jeeps since 1950's. The parts are in house when they say they are and your rig is finished per the agreed schedule.
I have yet to have issue with anything they have bolted/welded on/under my rig or modified to make work... They built 60% of my XJ (Absolute did the other 40% and that was a solid rig, now sold) and 99% of my JK... including the full PSC steering which has been flawless.

Like mentioned above, many good options in the valley.

Last edited by Mike H.; 04-10-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-13-2018 | 09:59 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by preeb
I know this might be a little late, but...I highly recommend Absolute Offroad as well. Jason has worked on my Jeep many times and AO is my preferred shop in AZ.

Quick Reply: Shop Recommendation for Phoenix AZ