Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

shock

Old 12-23-2010, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default shock

I have a 4'' rough country lift and im going change the coil out to teraflex and new bump stop i was wondering should i change to terafkex shock are should i keep the same ones i'm not sure thank

Last edited by jkrub2008; 12-27-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you don’t need to change to a different length shock, I would try the stock ones first.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have the same shocks that I do that came with the RC 4"; they have bump stops built into the shocks. So if you go TF springs and RC Shocks, I wouldn't add the bumpstops. But if are going to add the TF bumpstops, get some TF shocks.

I personally like the ride of the RC shocks on my setup and could think of other ways to spend money rather than reinvesting in shocks. But every JK owner has different preferences and priorities; what's yours?

Quick Reply: shock