Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shitty parts

Old 03-09-2015, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

glad you got it sorted.
I had a RE track bar on the front of mine for 15k miles without issue. Now Synergy, but due to using the Synergy sector shaft brace.

I too remember RE being that cats meow 6-8 years ago. Transamerica now owns RE. That being said, the RE stuff I've see of late still looks good. Whether it's made from rusty tine cans or not I cannot comment.
Either way, no complaints on the track bar I had.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:22 PM
JK Newbie

My old TJ ate Rubicon Express (RE) front track bars for lunch. I swapped out three of those things before I got smart and had a custom one made. Had about the same luck with their control arms too. I really like the RE springs, but that's about it for them.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

The only complaint I have so far is the sag I have upfront , I know that a set of spacers will fix the issue but that's my only complaint so far. Rides nice and flexes nicely as well.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:51 PM
JK Newbie

I've been using the RE 3.5" with Teraflex monster trackbar with synergy ball joints. It hasn't given me a single problem in terms of steering.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnDF
My old TJ ate Rubicon Express (RE) front track bars for lunch. Had about the same luck with their control arms too.
That sunrises me, I had RE arms (solid one end) on my XJ for about 200k miles, no issues ever. I greased them every 3k miles.

Quick Reply: Shitty parts