Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Shipping Question

Old 07-12-2008, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shipping Question

Has anyone paid for wheels and tires to be shipped and how much do you think it would cost to ship to nj?

BTW I need to stop looking at the quadratec book as I want to add soo many things. I have enough expensive habits (golf and hockey).

I thinks I am going to take off the door holders all four door and strip them down and paint them black to match the silver and black scheme.

Last edited by shaw2290; 07-12-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

It all depends on the weight of the package, Who you are going through to get the tires and wheel. Some places have free shiping or mounting and balance others don't there alot of variables when it comes to shipping tires. The best thing to do is find the tire and wheels you want from one place and call them (if there is a contact Number) to see how much shipping will be. Good Luck on your new shoes for your JK
Old 07-12-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have and honestly don't remember how much it cost for shipping. Contact any of the vendors on this site or search their sites for shipping info. It won't be cheap but considering the weight and size of the shipment its really not too bad. A certain large online retailer is offering $89 shipping for 4 tires if that helps.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well it is not from a dealer but people on the board here. I have those lovely stock c package wheels and I am looking to upgrade. Some great deals but I am unsure about shipping.

Quick Reply: Shipping Question