Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Serious question rubi stubby

Old 07-05-2016, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serious question rubi stubby

How bad does it sound that I want a rubi stubby on my Sahara? Obviously swapping out the name plate with a winch...been considering it for a couple weeks now...I also get 30% off mopar parts with my shop account, that also has me wanting to pull the trigger even more lol
Old 07-05-2016, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rugahrahj
How bad does it sound that I want a rubi stubby on my Sahara? Obviously swapping out the name plate with a winch...been considering it for a couple weeks now...I also get 30% off mopar parts with my shop account, that also has me wanting to pull the trigger even more lol

Shame on you that you want to be different.

Dress the Jeep the way you want her to look. Who cares what others think..... you know you can't please them all.

Like the song says, you gotta please yourself.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Shuffler
Shame on you that you want to be different. Dress the Jeep the way you want her to look. Who cares what others think..... you know you can't please them all. Like the song says, you gotta please yourself.
Best reply ever. Thank you. 😎
Old 07-06-2016, 02:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rugahrahj
go for it...I had a HardRock front bumper on my old Sahara Altitude. When you add a winch it doesn't say rubicon anywhere, and even if you don't remove the plate, who cares.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mds22
go for it...I had a HardRock front bumper on my old Sahara Altitude. When you add a winch it doesn't say rubicon anywhere, and even if you don't remove the plate, who cares.

Going for it!!!! Thanks!

Quick Reply: Serious question rubi stubby