Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

SEMA Jeep showcases new Mopar parts

Old 11-05-2019, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default SEMA Jeep showcases new Mopar parts

We'll get more pics from the is Jeep from the floor of SEMA, but from these pics, I think it looks pretty good. What do you think?More info and pics here.

Old 11-06-2019, 04:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
We'll get more pics from the is Jeep from the floor of SEMA, but from these pics, I think it looks pretty good. What do you think?More info and pics here.

for an overpriced $15k, no thanks
Old 11-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

I saw those tube doors when they 1st came out. They make the aftermarket options look like toys in comparison but I couldn't help from wondering if they're actually too much.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I see Jeeps with tube doors running around occasionally, but personally, I'd rather just roll with no doors.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
I see Jeeps with tube doors running around occasionally, but personally, I'd rather just roll with no doors.
I agree. I got a set of tube doors for 1 main reason and that was because I wanted to go doorless but also wanted to add a layer of security while doing so for my young son riding in the back seat. Me and the Misses had vision nightmares of him undoing his seat belt and falling out. Other than that, I haven't had a scenario I ran into where I said to myself, "Wow! I'm really glad I had these tube doors on!" Maybe when I do more back wood trails I may change my mind. So when I looked at the heavier duty nature of the Mopar doors, I had to ask myself if I would prefer if my current tube doors were heavy duty and the answer I came back with, other than making them heavier to carry, I saw no benefit.

Quick Reply: SEMA Jeep showcases new Mopar parts