Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Glovers

Old 10-04-2009, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have them, I would not buy again. Poor stitching and they stain with just water. Not worth my money, IMO.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Having seen the opinions on this thread, I don't think I'll be going this route... What other brands do you suggest?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

Question No reply on manufacturing fault.

I got a set of Seatglovers seat covers for my JK 4 door.

They were shipped to Australia on the 11th of October. I received them on the 13th of October. I discovered that there was a tear in the one of the back rest covers when I installed it. I emailed SeatGlovers immediately - also on the 13th - and also attached photos showing the fault where the stitching has missed the one side.

It's now been 3 weeks and still no reply from SeatGlovers.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

marathonseatcoversdotcom
Old 11-03-2009, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Marathon looks like a good product but no colors that interest me. Seat Glovers has the colors but from the posts on this thread Im scared to order them. Anybody suggest any others? I'm particularly interested in the red black combo.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:33 AM
JK Super Freak

While its great you let us know you haven't heard from them, have you emailed them additional times? Many times emails, especially ones from foreign countries go directly to spam or filtered email. That is not unusual. You should call them as I have never had a problem with them answering immediately.

They are also on Ebay where, it's possible, emails from other countries may go through a spam filter. Try the call or additional avenues before giving up.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered a set for my 2007 2dr and when they arrived they were two different shades of the gray middle...contacted seat glovers and they sent a second set of the back...still wrong color...contacted again and they sent another set, still wrong color...at that point I should have asked for the fronts, maybe the color would have matched! (Although the "wrong color" had a wierd greenish tint to it, so I don't think I would have like them as much). After two "sets", I bit the bullet and installed the two different shades...have had them on for about a year now, and they fit ok, but stain easily. Will probably go with another brand. Nothing on customer service as far as communication to complain about, but the issue with the color matching was frustrating.

Quick Reply: Seat Glovers