Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Glovers

Old 03-25-2008, 05:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Glovers

I received the Seat Glovers and installed them.
Shipping time was ok to Italy (2 weeks via USPS) and so was the fee (34$)
I'm very happy with them, fit is nice and they're very comfy to sit on. Color match of the Grey/Black is great too. Install is a breeze.

Personally I can only recommend them, they really look like good stuff for money to me. Marc was also very fast and friendly via E-Mail.

He sent me 2 sets by mistake. Installed everything and was wondering was was in the second pack.

Had a quick look and it was more Seat Glovers

I have only one Jeep for now, so I'll send them back, he told he was taking care of the shipping fee...

There are no holes provided for the center headrest of the rear bench, but you could just easily punch your own if you want too. I'm not going to 'cause I never use that bugger anyway.

Some Pics
(Don't know why but the black does not show up as black in these pics, to human eye it's BLACK):

Front:

Rear:

Last edited by Voodoo; 06-03-2008 at 05:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Seat Glovers