Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Covers

Old 09-13-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers

Yea I'm going to have to get so seat covers for my 07 , 4dr ,JK- It's starting to fray on the drivers side now, It's just a matter of time now.Any body got any Ideas pro's or con's .I only can afford to do this one time -- just like every one else now a days > I'm looking for something to fit tight no sagging --------- Any Help
Old 09-13-2011, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default seat covers

i use smitty built front and rear you buy the front they give the rear ones free i got a tear in front pass side and took it back the manager at 4wheel parts gave me a new set no ? asked
Old 09-13-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Smittybilts are tight fitting (most people think they're factory seats w/o covers) but after 2 years of every day use, the fabric is starting to show wear where my butt rotates when i get in and out of the seat. Also, they are starting to fade from constant sun... I've only had my doors on about 5 out of the last 100 days. I'm not sure any other neoprene seat cover would do much better except maybe for the fading.

Might want to check into leather covers if you only want to do it once since they will be easier to have somebody fix when they start wearing out.... I will probably end up getting another set of smitty's when these are worn out (guessing about 2 years left in them).
Old 09-13-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

This should help a lot

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ver-Comparison

Quick Reply: Seat Covers