Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Covers....

Old 07-04-2011, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers....

Looking for good seat covers that hold up to daily dog use as well. Big dogs...not little ones.

I don't mind spending $200+ on them...but want to make sure they will hold up to dogs jumping in and out of the back seat.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Smittybuilt, Negative

Mine ripped on install and the airbag flap is a joke (might as well left a hole there). I recall from years past that their stuff was second rate and it doesn't appear to have changed but I digress...

Neoprene probably isn't the best option anyway. I know my dogs would trash them but I'd throw them in the back anyway. A dog bed fit well in the back of my TJ. I haven't tried it in the back of my JK though. Have you considered that approach?

One last option I have is a cover I got at Petsmart. Its basically a cordura sheet with provisions for the 60/40 split and some straps to hold it in place. I used it when I has an STi when I was hard up for doggie transport. I liked it enough to keep it.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:44 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

X2 on the marathons, pretty sure these are the ones youd want for dogs. They're a canvas material. Very tough, I throw all kinds crap on mine, tools, etc.
I have a chiuahuah so my dog experience really doesn't count though
Old 07-04-2011, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are the Marathon only available in Camo? i'm not a camo type of guy, lol.

But they sound like what i need. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shearcomfort.com also has camouflage seat covers you can also have samples sent to you. I was looking at these but you will spend a few bucks though that's the only down side I have found so far.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers....