Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Scored a free AEV tire carrier!

Old 06-09-2011, 11:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scored a free AEV tire carrier!

So I scored a free AEV tire carrier from my soon to be mother in law today. She had ordered it for her 4dr Sahara on 35s due to the weight of the tire stressing the tailgate. So today after very poor customer service at the Jeep dealership in regards to an inspection sticker (long story) She had enough of them and traded it for a pickup on the lot. I asked her if I could buy the tire carrier off her and said I could just have it. She said it's my wedding gift. I offered to pay for it but she said she won't take any of my money. I'm going to try and install it next week when I get some time. I'm just wondering if I will be able to make it work with the soon to be released EVO bumper. Not sure if I like the AEV bumper. If not I'll just keep the stock one in place.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:08 AM
JK Junkie

what an awesome mother in law, you are marrying into a good family. I would have tried to get the 35 tires while you where at it. You do realize that when its her birthday you have to hook her up with an awesome gift.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sapper12b
what an awesome mother in law, you are marrying into a good family. I would have tried to get the 35 tires while you where at it. You do realize that when its her birthday you have to hook her up with an awesome gift.
I probably would have taken the 35s but they were pro comp all terrains which are not an improvement over my 33in Km2s. And don't worry my mother in law will be getting excellent birthday and Christmas gifts for sure.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

If you want to get rid of the AEV bumper let me know!! I need one bad!!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wish my mother in law drove a Jk on 35's. LOL Instead she drives an assenine yellow Beetle.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bigljking
So I scored a free AEV tire carrier from my soon to be mother in law today. She had ordered it for her 4dr Sahara on 35s due to the weight of the tire stressing the tailgate.
Jees boet you have one cool mother in law! A Jeep on 35's hell yeah, I like!!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:09 AM
JK Newbie

I wish my mother in law would just drive off!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine drives a broom.... On 35s with a winch and a locker!

Quick Reply: Scored a free AEV tire carrier!