Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

S.U.T. soft top

Old 02-22-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S.U.T. soft top

I am surprised that there really aren't any manufacturers making SUT tops for the JK. The only one I know of is the Off Road Heroes with their 'cargo top", but I have heard the horror stories about them. Anyone know of anyone else making one?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure I quite understand, but doesn't Bestops Bikini+Wind jammer+duster accomplish this look?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I really want one of the offroad heroes cargo tops, but it looks like it would be like solving a rubix cube to get it on properly
Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by R3PTAR
I really want one of the offroad heroes cargo tops, but it looks like it would be like solving a rubix cube to get it on properly
So you would have to peel all of the stickers off and put them in the right places?

Quick Reply: S.U.T. soft top