Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rusty's front lca system

Old 12-29-2009, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rusty's front lca system

Anybody running this? Pros, cons....opinions?

rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RC-CA500-JK&Category_Code=ARMS

Last edited by JackMac4; 12-29-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:42 AM
JK Freak

I am by no means a control arm expert, still got the stocks on my rig as a matter of fact, but I don't think these are the best design. I guess it depends on what kind of wheeling you do in your jeep, but I think under articulation they have binding issues. I would stick with standard adjustables like those offered by TF, Currie, JKS, etc. Or rustys for that matter, their standard control arms seem to be purdy nice. But I'd pass on those
Old 12-29-2009, 06:13 AM
JK Super Freak

there was a thread about these a little bit ago. They are ok, but thats about it. Being designed this way, theres a lot of binding. I would keep the suspension the way the Jeep engineers designed it. Here you go https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/new-product-rustys-110407/

Last edited by joneszj; 12-29-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I saw them, and was curious....so I was fishing... They reminded me of the Nth degree arms on the TJ kits...I appreciate the advice.

Bryan
Old 12-29-2009, 10:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The idea is the same.

The big difference is the JK stock front LCA are ~8" longer than the TJs, negating much of the need for long arms on the JK.

Those Rusty arms are just capitalizing on the idea that all Wranglers need long arm style design.

Quick Reply: Rusty's front lca system