Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Running TF 2.5 Coil with leveling kit as well?

Old 04-23-2010, 10:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running TF 2.5 Coil with leveling kit as well?

Anyone try this. What else did you need to add other than what comes with the 2.5" kit. Hoping to hear my Jeep is not totalled and can be fixed. Either way thinking of what to use some extra insurance money on. I liked the 2.5 coils but wanted a little extra room for 35s without a body lift
Old 04-23-2010, 10:50 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyB
Anyone try this. What else did you need to add other than what comes with the 2.5" kit. Hoping to hear my Jeep is not totalled and can be fixed. Either way thinking of what to use some extra insurance money on. I liked the 2.5 coils but wanted a little extra room for 35s without a body lift
ever consider chopping your factoy flares? looks great and will do the job for sure for free
Old 04-23-2010, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My flares are trimmed, front bumpers turned stubby. but it looks like the rubi rock rail will be right on the rear tire. Front looks fine no problem but I just think the rears too close.

Maybe have to cut the rock rail and pinch seam? I have seen others with 35 but maybe its my eyes are decieving me.

Heres before my fender chop with stock BFGs
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	22590.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	62616  

Quick Reply: Running TF 2.5 Coil with leveling kit as well?