Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Running 35s with 1.75" coil spacers

Old 02-26-2016, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running 35s with 1.75" coil spacers

I know this isn't the ideal setup but does anyone have any experience with or pics of a JKUR with 1.75" coil spacers and 35s/315s?
I'm hoping to run this (on the road) until I decide on some coil springs.
I also have 4.5 bs wheels and trimmed air dam, sliders and pinch seam
Old 02-26-2016, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S_wall98
I know this isn't the ideal setup but does anyone have any experience with or pics of a JKUR with 1.75" coil spacers and 35s/315s? I'm hoping to run this (on the road) until I decide on some coil springs. I also have 4.5 bs wheels and trimmed air dam, sliders and pinch seam
You can do it but you will have minimal flex and your tires have the potential to rub but its do able. Also you might want to check your rear pinch seem just to make sure you wont have any issues with the tire rubbing it. I ran 35s with a 2 inch spacer for a couple months and was fine but i did rub on some of the larger speed bumps
Old 02-26-2016, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robbins84
You can do it but you will have minimal flex and your tires have the potential to rub but its do able. Also you might want to check your rear pinch seem just to make sure you wont have any issues with the tire rubbing it. I ran 35s with a 2 inch spacer for a couple months and was fine but i did rub on some of the larger speed bumps
Thanks for the reply Robbins. Pinch seam and air dam and sliders are trimmed.

Quick Reply: Running 35s with 1.75" coil spacers