Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rugger ridge exo top - just cant get it adjusted right - can anyone help?

Old 06-26-2016, 04:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rugger ridge exo top - just cant get it adjusted right - can anyone help?

i want to like this top so badly but i just cant do it... I love the look of it, but it has a ton of issues...

No matter how tight i make it it still flaps against the rack - i have it it as tight as i can get it in the front - there is zero velcro left on the front strap that hooks around the front bars. It still flaps...

I am also having issues with the rear windows - they are lose and bunched up at the bottom and the top is too tight at the top to get the top of the window in the channel I have un-hooked all the velcro and put the windows in, as soon as you put the top straps on the window piece pops right out. I emailed rugged ridge tech support because heaven forbid they actually talk to anyone live on the phone. Good old Jack - who is apparently the only customer service/ tech support person tells me this is a good thing... How is the rear windows popping out at the top of the doors sorrunds a good thing? I just opeed all the velcro straps again and put the windows in the channel and -hooked the top strap back up - as soon as i did the top of the windows pop out...

Rugged ridge customer service is pretty useless in my opinion... So does anyone that has this top want to give me your opinion how to fix this?

ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2575.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	650756Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2576.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	650757
Old 06-29-2016, 07:18 PM
JK Newbie

anyone?
Old 06-30-2016, 02:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rugged Ridge is a brand of Omix-Ada.
Omix-ADA Help Desk
770-614-6101
Old 06-30-2016, 04:15 AM
JK Freak

Try this thread. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/rugged-ridge-exo-top-installation-review-322758/

Quick Reply: rugger ridge exo top - just cant get it adjusted right - can anyone help?